Rats On The Ship


I have a theory that there's a connection through everything that esthetically has a real meaning to you. I mean although your favorite music, books, movies, seem to have nothing in common there's a line connecting these things. It's something like a personal puzzle with a hidden but coherent meaning. Here, obviously, I'm talking to those with a real sense for things like these .
Maybe, in my case, I can say this narrow line it's drawn by melancholy. This feeling permeates my existence so it's reflected in my esthetical preferences and it could not be different. Melancholy can appear in many forms and at any moment and it really can be a good companion.
Anyway, maybe I'm just trying to explain how someone can be a fan of Genesis and Dismember ...


"Rats On The Ship" is one of the favorites of my favorite friend.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário