Leitmotif ( or I Hear Only )

Hollogram
Hollow Green

Leitmotif ( or I Hear Only )

We look at ourselves and to the rest of the world. One may say the whole thing was supposed to work. I'm not quite sure. That's why sometimes I watch only. I hear only. It's not my part having those answers. Wasn't everything said before? They could solve this puzzle in one day but I'm too far now ( maybe in both, space and time ). It's not anymore a question of who's right. 'Keep it dark'. 'I'll just keep my mouth shut'. Struggle, struggle. It's all right. But never cheer before you know who's winning.


. . . .
. . .
. .
. . .
. . . .



So, that's it! Here are the last but not least... With "Hollogram" and "Hollow Green" I bring my 'Twin Series' to an end. When I started this little project I didn't know where it was going to, but now I can say it was a very interesting experience and I'm very proud of this collection. A 'visual family album'. I hope you all have appreciated this artworks as much as I have ( No way! ) .

As I said before in a few days I'll be starting a new project. I'm already working on it... ( allright, allright, I was going to begin tomorrow!) and I hope to increase my rate of posts, probably two new posts by week. Stay around. And keep your distorted points of view on Opaque-Destination...The risk is all yours.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário